Welcome to The Pointe and Pointe Retreats village. We hope you have a pleasant stay as a renter of the homeowner hosting you at Pointe Retreats.
Safety and Security
We want you to have a safe stay, too, which begins with being registered at the Pointe Guard House with Pointe Security (812-824-8940) before gaining access to Pointe Retreats. In case of emergency, your whereabouts and contact information will enable Pointe Security to respond quickly.
Also, please note all visiting guests and renters are subject to the same rules and regulations (with a few exceptions) as members of The Pointe and Pointe Retreats.
Here are a few of the basics:
- Please park perpendicular to curbing and bumpers, one space per vehicle, to maximize parking per lot. Walkway access should remain clear of obstructions; violators will be towed at the owner’ s expense. We don’t want to have your car towed, but we will.
- Each unit homeowner is responsible for the conduct of all visiting guests and renters associated with their unit. Please contact your rental homeowner host (or their rental agent) with your questions.
- Any conduct violations by visiting guests and renters could result in sanctions, including assessment charges to the hosting homeowner which might boomerang back to you, the offending renter.
- The capacity for each rental unit at Pointe Retreats is two people per bedroom.
- No pets are allowed by any visiting guests or renters, short or long-term, at Pointe Retreats. If you see pets anywhere, they should belong to homeowners only. All owner’s dogs should be leashed. The leash rule is universal at The Pointe.
- Rental units are residential in nature, meaning disturbing the peace restrictions preclude loud noise, large parties, group meetings or any disruptive gatherings.
- All open flame devices are prohibited throughout Pointe Retreats, including gas and charcoal grills. Fireworks, firearms discharge and hunting, in any form, is prohibited. These are all serious no-nos.
- Please keep track of your personal property such as bikes, coolers, chairs, etc., they should be stored on the rear deck or inside the rental unit.
- All trash should be bagged and placed inside village dumpsters.
If you are a short-term renter (30 days or less), you might have made arrangements to rent a homeowner unit thru Eagle Pointe Golf Resort or directly thru a Pointe Retreats homeowner. Either way, please be certain you have complied with Pointe Security registration requirements.
If you are arriving at The Pointe after the Eagle Pointe Golf Resort business office has closed, you might have made arrangements to receive your short-term Pointe Retreats rental registration materials from Pointe Security at the Guard House. Clarifying this before your arrival will help make things go more smoothly for all.
The status of long-term renters (more than 30 days) is similar to that of short-term renters, with the exception that you may be renting a unit the homeowner does not make available for renting on a short-term basis.
Also, all visitors, guests and renters are subject to the same rules and regulations (with a few exceptions) as members of The Pointe and Pointe Retreats.
Each unit homeowner is responsible for the conduct of all visiting guests and renters associated with their unit.
Please contact your rental homeowner host (or their rental agent) with any questions you may have. Any conduct violations by visiting guests and renters could result in sanctions, including assessment charges to the hosting homeowner and/or you, the offending long-term renter.
Again, we hope you enjoy your stay and hope you appreciate that our cautionary reminders are for the good of the entire community.